Panasonic is perhaps the most well-known telecommunications manufacturer. Here are a few highlights:
- Panasonic Corporation of North America is based in New Jersey and has been in the consumer electronics business here for over 50 years, established in 1959.
- Panasonic is the number 1 global provider of PBX systems under 100 extensions. Also Panasonic is the Global leader in DECT wireless.
- Panasonic offers state-of-the-art telephony systems, digital and analog phones, IP conference speakerphones and in building DECT wireless handsets.
- Panasonic systems support a range of partner provided applications for the hospitality and retail markets, as well as SIP trunking services for considerable cost savings.
- Panasonic also provides networking capability for remote employees and locations by several means including allowing calls to your desk phone to automatically ring on your cell phone.
- Panasonic business phone systems are easy to configure from 4 to 1,000 extensions. Also many capabilities with Panasonic and 3rd party applications.
- Panasonic lines offered by S&W include but not limited to TDE, NCP, TA824, HD visual communications and Communications assistant.
Allworx is a provider of VoIP telephone systems and certified communications solutions. Here are a few highlights:
- Cost effective, Allworx Business phone systems range from 5-250 phones, and have built-in voice mail,
optional conference bridges. Coupled with S&W's expert designs and guidance Allworx products are a great choice and very user friendly.
- Named Best of Show at the 2014 IT Expo and named Best Channel Vender 2013 by Business Solutions magazine, Allworx has quickly
earned itself a respected name in the telecommunications industry.
- The Allworx Reach application now includes android mobile devices so both WiFi and cellular data networks are utilized
for access. Essentially wherever a person can connect to a the internet, Allworx allows its users to connect to the office system.
- Since 2012, S & W has been a dealer for Allworx, a company since 1998.
Samsung, for over 70 years, has been dedicated to manufacturing advanced technology. Here are a few highlights:
- The OfficeServ series of Digital/IP products are a cost effective solution for companies from 5-500 phones.
- Single or multi-site, this robust communications platform keeps everyone connected with true Convergence.
- Samsung systems are designed to handle increasing and evolving voice and data traffic.
- Starting with the OfficeServ 7100, which can be wall- or rack-mounted, systems are equipped with built-in voice mail (with email option) and all the high-end features expected from the best.
- As your company grows, so can your system to the 7200 or 7400, all while keeping the same phones.
- S&W has been a Samsung dealer since 1990. Let S&W help you design the right system for your company.